Who We Are
To contribute and support tobacco prevention through scientific research, education and communication in national and international level.
- Design, conduct and publish scientific research
- Perform Lung Function Testing in clinical practice
- Organise congresses and events with scientific and social content
- Apply research, preventive programs and projects for tobacco control
- Collaboration of the Lab and the Hellenic Cancer Society with National and International carriers of similar interests and scope
Clinical Practice and Research
- Routine and sophisticated lung function tests with diagnostic consultation are offered to volunteers participating in research studies as well as upon referral
- Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT’s) are offered free of charge to those of limited means due to the financial crisis.